How much does it cost?
- Booking Fee - $50 to secure an appointment
- Professional photoshoot – no charge
- Professional editing and retouching – no charge
- Cinematic image proofing – no charge
Some studios can charge up to $295 for the shoot and image preparation but we do things a little differently.
We invite you into our Studio and let the photos speak for themselves – there is no obligation to buy, but we do admit that we get a bit of a kick out of exceeding expectations!
We love to see your eyes light up when you see what we can do for you!
If you choose not to purchase any of your images, we are comfortable with that.
We understand that everyone has a budget and our product range starts from $250.
What will $250 get me? (I hear you ask) Well, this will get you:
- A mounted ‘frame ready’ original portrait of your choice to take home on the day – good luck just choosing one!
- A $250 deposit can be put down on any of our amazing customised products and you can take home with you as soon as they are ready
That ‘s right … using our flexible payment plan option you can take your precious images home with a deposit of $250!
Popular Image Options include:
- Print collections
- Wall art
We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards and Direct Transfer – we also have our very popular flexible payment option.